Strategies for natural environments
UBM Ecological Consultants will be closing temporarily from 1 March 2023 until further notice.
UBM Ecological Consultants Pty Ltd is a small, professional company providing a range of ecological consultancy services to the Greater Sydney Region and regional NSW.
We provide practical, cost effective planning and management strategies for natural environments. Field surveys and conservation assessments are based on scientific principles and sound knowledge of the environmental legislation.
Our services include:
- Biodiversity Assessment Reports using the Biodiversity Assessment Method (BAM)
- flora and fauna surveys,
- bushland and natural area plans of management,
- GIS mapping,
- conservation assessments,
- weed management,
- legislative compliance and threatened species management,
- rehabilitation strategies,
- project management, and
- monitoring and auditing.
Our clients include government departments (local, state and federal), private companies and landowners, developers and community groups. We also work in collaboration with other environmental firms, engineering firms, town planners and landscape architects.
To learn more, please see our company profile.
* formerly trading as Urban Bushland Management Consultants (‘UBMC’)